Access VINE conveniently from your mobile device
The VINELink app allows victims and concerned citizens to access the VINE service conveniently from their mobile devices. The VINELink app is free and offers users the following features and benefits:
- Access the VINE online portal 24/7/365
- View offender custody status information from over 2,900 law enforcement agencies across 48 states (data availability is determined by agency)
- Register for offender custody change notifications by in-app notification, phone, email, text message (where available) or TTY device.
- Search for national, regional and local service providers and contact them directly from the app*
- Use the VINE app anonymously or create an account to access enhanced features, such as the offender Watch List and service provider Contacts list*
*Some features are only available in select states.