PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THIS CONSENT & CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT AS IT ESTABLISHES A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND APPRISS.
As part of our design research efforts we are reaching out to people who use ProviderSafe, an Appriss Insights solution powered by Typhoon Data, LC. If you sign up through the online form or by any other means agree to participate in our research efforts, Appriss Inc. and its affiliates (“Appriss” or “we” or “us”) may contact you in order to get your feedback on our ProviderSafe offerings (the “Purpose”).
- You hereby consent to us contacting you for the Purpose described above. You agree that our communications with you, which may be through phone, email or video call, shall not be considered marketing communications under the applicable laws.
- Your participation in any session, study, survey or testing is voluntary. You may decline to participate or to answer any particular question you do not wish to answer for any reason.
- We may take video, audio recordings and/or photos with your consent during the session or study. You hereby grant us the right to use your image for internal research purposes in all forms and media, including composite or modified representations. We will not use or disclose your name in any reports or external documents. In the event your feedback is used for testimonial purposes, your identity will remain confidential.
- You hereby release us and our assigns, licensees, and successors from any claims that may arise regarding the use of your image including any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity, or copyright.
- You agree that we own all right, title and interest in the recordings, photos, and any other feedback, comments, suggestions, or materials you give us in relation to the session, study, survey or testing.
- You agree not to disclose, share, or use any of our Confidential Information for any purpose other than participating in the session, study, survey or testing. You won’t copy any Confidential Information, and, if asked, you’ll return any Confidential Information you still have. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means any technical or business information shared by us during a session, study, survey or testing.